$300 lost buying services from morecoffee
The SEO Bay Xrumer Forum and SEO Community.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: $300 lost buying services from morecoffee

  1. #41
    Deckhand Lostincyberspace is an unknown quantity at this point
    Reputation:
    3

    Join Date
    5th Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Just letting the forum know that I am STILL waiting on the promised refund. Will continue to update you...


  2. #42
    Deckhand Akash is an unknown quantity at this point
    Reputation:
    1

    Join Date
    5th May 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Why is he not banned. He charged all of us a "lifetime" fee and shuts down


  3. #43
    Deckhand Lostincyberspace is an unknown quantity at this point
    Reputation:
    3

    Join Date
    5th Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Akash View Post
    Why is he not banned. He charged all of us a "lifetime" fee and shuts down
    I wonder just how many people lost their 'lifetime' fee investment...? Might be interesting to ask how many folks signed up.

    My own loss did not relate to the proxy service - and it would have been very simple matter for him to have supplied the service I bought. He just didn't, maybe because he was too busy dealing with the other issues.

    I guess not banning him at least means that communication can continue and there is some motivation to fix things. That said, I'm not holding my breath.


  4. #44
    Deckhand Asbestos is an unknown quantity at this point
    Reputation:
    6

    Join Date
    21st Oct 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Angry Give More Coffee A Miss & Drink Tea

    From a non bias point. More Coffee, you have no customer skills. If your client base is what you say, then surely you would have some dollars in your PayPal?

    When people dispute, you best option is to shut it down right there. Give them a refund and don't wash your kilt in public!

    You have problem lost more custom from this threat because it seems you are too stubborn to just settle and move on.

    Redeem yourself


  5. #45
    Deckhand Lostincyberspace is an unknown quantity at this point
    Reputation:
    3

    Join Date
    5th Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos View Post
    From a non bias point. More Coffee, you have no customer skills. If your client base is what you say, then surely you would have some dollars in your PayPal?

    When people dispute, you best option is to shut it down right there. Give them a refund and don't wash your kilt in public!

    You have problem lost more custom from this threat because it seems you are too stubborn to just settle and move on.

    Redeem yourself

    Fair input.... still waiting for the refund though. (As I said before, I did get some back via credit card - too bad I had a balance on my Paypal or the credit card would have got me all of it.) I hope no-one else is still dealing with this guy.


  6. #46
    Ancient One more coffee is just really nice more coffee is just really nice more coffee is just really nice more coffee is just really nice
    Reputation:
    363

    Join Date
    18th Mar 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,187
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 363 Times in 150 Posts
    Haha keep forgetting this thread is here

    Grow up , lifetime service is for the lifetime of the company . The company got nuked by the hosting company .

    More proxies was in service 27 months .

    Refunded as many people as I could , company gone , all refunds that could be completed have been , all finish , all gone , all good .

    I apologize to those who felt shafted but it could be worse.


  7. #47
    Deckhand Lostincyberspace is an unknown quantity at this point
    Reputation:
    3

    Join Date
    5th Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    Haha keep forgetting this thread is here
    I don't. And something tells me others won't either - especially with comments like this.

    (Just to remind you, the service I purchased had nothing to do with proxies, so no excuse there. But if I understand you right you're telling us all for the record that your company is completely bust?)


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lostincyberspace For This Useful Post:

    storm (04-09-2013)

  9. #48
    Deckhand monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    18th Jun 2011
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    Haha keep forgetting this thread is here
    Liar

    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    Grow up
    You grow up, and man up, and do what you promised.

    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    lifetime service is for the lifetime of the company
    I knew you would shut that service down the minute you offered "lifetime" which is why I never went for that.

    Its obvious you cannot run a long term service without a long term income, you figured you would cash out and screw as many people as possible in the process.

    It was a deliberate scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    The company got nuked by the hosting company .
    Liar.

    I found your other sites still up remember?
    You tried to deny they were your sites but were too stoopid to use whois privacy and they were up and in your name, remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    Refunded as many people as I could
    Liar, you havent refunded anyone a penny

    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    company gone
    Company never existed, just a service

    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    all refunds that could be completed have been
    Liar, you never refunded anyone a penny

    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    all finish , all gone , all good
    not good, not finish and not forgotten

    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    I apologize to those who felt shafted but it could be worse.
    It would be a lot better if you stopped your pathological lying.

    It would be better still if Kensai actually enforced the "rules" of this forum and banned you.

    Kepperbes likes this.

  10. #49
    Deckhand Kepperbes is an unknown quantity at this point
    Reputation:
    2

    Join Date
    12th Apr 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by more coffee View Post
    Haha keep forgetting this thread is here

    Grow up , lifetime service is for the lifetime of the company . The company got nuked by the hosting company .

    More proxies was in service 27 months .

    Refunded as many people as I could , company gone , all refunds that could be completed have been , all finish , all gone , all good .

    I apologize to those who felt shafted but it could be worse.
    Interestingly enough I came across this thread because i'm in need of a proxy service and I was going to go with Kensai again, but remembered how badly burned I (as well as several other people from BHSEOs, SEOSunite, and other forums) got {burned|shafted|bamboozled|swindled|robbed|jerked| scammed} out of their money by you. When the going got tough, you got going with everybody's money, and ignored every single message, from every single message board and left people wondering where you had disappeared to, and why the service that they invested no longer worked. Instead of doing the honorable thing and just saying that the doors were closing (for whatever reason), you hid hoping that possibly if you hid long enough, nobody would remember what happened. The problem is you {screwed|f*cked} over so many people its hard to post anywhere without receiving some sort of backlash.

    Also, just as Monkey had said, your company didnt get nuked by the hosting company. All of your sites were still up and running just fine. There is an entire forum thread documenting the other sites you had all under the same hosting so dont blame it on the hosting company. For the sake of the argument however, to play devils advocate, if it *was* in fact the hosting company, why not be an honorable, stand up individual and address all the people who had invested their money with you and just let them know that you could no longer provide the service that they had paid you for? No matter what way you spin it, what you did was foul. You worked very hard getting the word out about your "business" so that you could build up a customer base, but you didnt even put forth 1% of that effort to let those same people know that they'd be losing their investment.


  11. #50
    Deckhand Lostincyberspace is an unknown quantity at this point
    Reputation:
    3

    Join Date
    5th Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I wonder who else got burnt....



 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Visitors found this page by searching for:

lost 300 morecoffee

Tags for this Thread